Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Start to finish: Backlash 2009

Here I'm going to show from the early stages to the finished product of my WWE Backlash 2009 custom cover.

This wasn't the 1st part of the cover of course, I started with my template, but this is the 1st preview, and where I started.

Photobucket

In preview 2 the only part I added was the gray part on the back, now I'm no wizard at photoshop quite yet, but first off the whole red part is suppose to look something like a closeup of the WWE stage used for the event, and the gray part is the round part of the stage, which was a prop.

Photobucket

Then I added the match card/listing

Photobucket

After that to make it look a little more flashy, or at least to mix it up from looking too red I added a text to it..

Photobucket

Once I made it look more "flashy" I added a few pics, with some borders. Of course there's Edge PSD on the front, there was no intention to put anyone on the front besides Orton, he's just there because he was to be used on the back.

Photobucket

After that I add some PSD's to the back above the pics just to fill in some empty spaces. Plus I put a little effects on the pics to make them flow more with the cover.

Photobucket

And here it is the finished product I added a few more PSD's, and touched up everything a little. Its not my best cover, nor is it my worst, but here is my Backlash 2009 custom cover finished.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment