Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Looking back vol.1 My first WCF cover preview

The cover here below is the first cover I previewed, or showed off, when I first joined the WCF though since then the site has moved on to its new forum, which is where the link goes to.

So anyway the cover:

Photobucket

A custom cover of Wrestlemania 3, it was finished later on, and will be posted here in the near future, but also it is a cover that I made well before I had any photoshop skills, in fact the cover was made using paintshop 8, a program I used to make all my covers before joining the WCF.

The cover its self is based on the Wrestlemania 6,7 & 8 back style of showing stock photo pics of the wrestlers.

It turned out to be one the covers of mine most people like, I've never really heard anything bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment